Home Comfort Certified System Flat Rate Installation Price Guide
Immediately Increase Close Rates
Click the example below to view the layout of the Home Comfort Installation Guide.
To review the Example Price guide, the User Guide, or to order, simply click on the respective thumbnail below. Complete the 1-page Home Comfort Order Form and fax it back to our secure eFax number located at the bottom of the order form. Once your order is received and processed then you will receive your price guide as a PDF format file to download. If you have questions give us a call at 800-240-2823.
|Example Price Guide||User Guide||Order Now|
Go to bottom of this page to review examples of your preferred brand.
If you wish to have us meet privately with you and your staff click here to email us.
Home Comfort Flat Rate Pricing Guide Packages & Pricing:
- Home Comfort Certified System price guide is only $50 per month, 12-month subscription.
- Note: This price guide is included FREE in the Ready-Built Plumbing residential packages.
Home Comfort Flat Rate Pricing Business Benefits:
- Consumers expect to be provided with a fair and upfront, guaranteed fixed price. Flat rate guides meet these expectations.
- Since the customer gets to choose to proceed with a guaranteed fixed price and accurately described work they tend:
- To be more satisfied that they got value for their money.
- To gladly pay for the work.
- Helps comfort advisor/selling tech eliminate “the price is too high” complaint.
- Helps increase profitability by being able to charge a fair price.
- Improved professional image.
- Provides the selling tech/comfort advisor with professional pricing explanations.
- Provides the consumer with an authoritative national pricing standard.
- Enables you to close at higher margins in order to be profitable without alienating your customers.
- When you quote out of a price guide, the math is already done and the proper spelling is right in front of you.
Key Features of the Home Comfort Flat Rate Pricing Guide:
- Upfront pricing customized to your business overhead and profit requirements.
- For best presentation options: upload to your iPad/Tablet or print it on 28# bright white paper, and insert it in a 3-hole, 1" white binder, with 8-tabs for you to populate at your discretion with sections for Testimonials and Affiliations.
- Designed to be used by selling techs and or comfort advisors.
- Systematically close more installation sales on all service and sales calls by providing an immediate good-better-best-premium system price option.
- Each system explains the energy savings, comfort and reliability benefits.
- Installation price guide is set up to your "Good-Better-Best-Premium" configuration.
- We maintain the price guide cost databases for you.
- Price book is sent from our Hightail.com account (formerly YouSendit.com) as a PDF format file to download.
- You can print as many guides as required at no extra cost.
- You can make unlimited changes to prices, configurations, or system match-ups at no extra cost.
- You can make additional customizations to your price guide. See User Guide above for more details.
- Includes online training for the selling tech/comfort advisor on how to use the price guide as a competitive advantage to close more jobs on all service and sales calls.
We build price books for any brand of heating and air conditioning systems, including ductless split systems.
(To view an example of the unique layout for a Home Comfort ductless system book, please see the Mitsubishi
"Mr. Slim" branded book below.)
Below are a few of the many brands for which we have produced books in the past. Simply click on an icon below to view the layout. These are LARGE PDF FILES which may take a few minutes to download.